Kinesiology Tape STD RX Blue - RTP/21632
RockTapeRx’s gentle adhesive is great for special patient populations, like the less-active, children, the elderly, those with neurological disorders and those who are pregnant.
100% εγγύηση αλλαγής
Πληρωμή με πιστωτική & Paypal
Gentle Tape is a particularly skin-friendly version of our hypoalergenic acrylic adhesive. Particularly suitable for children, pregnant women and older people.
ROCKTAPE Tape was developed to meet the demands and needs of therapists and medical professionals in therapy.
The outstanding properties of Rocktape result from the particularly tightly woven structure of the tape, which is composed of 97% cotton and 3% high-tech synthetic fibre.
Thanks to this composition, Rocktape has a stretching capacity of up to 180% of its original length and returns to its original length without losing elasticity. Rocktape thus has the identical properties of human skin. If the tape did not have this elasticity, it would lose its effect on the skin after a short time and thus become superfluous.
The adhesive used for RockTapes consists of a pure acrylate mixture and is therefore free of latex, silicone and zinc. The adhesive contains 30% more acrylate (adhesive also used in commercial plasters) than conventional tapes on the market. This makes them extremely durable, even under extreme stress, e.g. from sweat and water.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive that holds well even in wet and extreme conditions (Attention! allergic reactions may occur in rare cases)
- 180% stretch, identical to the stretch of the skin to ensure full freedom of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon6/12, low moisture absorption
- Very tightly woven structure
- Breathable and permeable to perspiration
- Many different designs and colours
- Can be worn on skin for up to 5 days
- Dimensions (5cm x 5m)