Inflatable ice bath, designed for convenience & ease of use! Perfect for teams or athletes on-the-go. The RecoveryTub™ also makes an excellent emergency immersion tub for overheating players on the field.
Each unit includes: tub, rechargeable air pump (with adapters), mesh carry bag for easy travel and storage, instruction sheet, and a puncture repair kit.
Team Tub Features
Holds approximately 106 gallons of water
Empty Weight: 18 lbs
Fully Inflated dimensions: 61" Diameter x 27.5" Deep
(155 cm Diameter x 70 cm Deep)
ALWAYS read the User Manual CAREFULLY before using the Product.
- USE THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- INSPECT THE PRODUCT BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE.
- The PRODUCT is NOT to be used by children.
- USE ONLY under competent supervision.
- NEVER allow diving into the PRODUCT.
- To avoid damage to the product and to minimise wear and deterioration:
- DO NOT over inflate or use a high pressure pump to inflate.
- DO NOT drag or pull the Product on ground.
- DO NOT allow more than the recommended number of persons to use the product at any one time.
- The Product is for therapeutic recovery. It is not a toy.
- ALWAYS read the User Manual that is packaged with the pump prior to use.
- NEVER use harsh detergents or chemicals to clean the product. Use ONLY mild dish-washing soap.
REPAIRING THE INFLATABLE PRODUCT
Even though the Product is made of durable PVC, punctures may occur.
- Locate the puncture
- MAKE SURE THE PUNCTURED AREA IS COMPLETELY CLEAN AND DRY.
- Cut the supplied repair PVC sheet to size with a 5mm overlap around the punctured area.
- Use the glue supplied in the repair kit and apply AROUND the punctured area.
- Stick the repair sheet on TOP of the punctured area.
- Press GENTLY and HOLD the repair sheet in place for 30 sec, then let it dry for two (2) hours.
- Inflate the bath and check there is NO air leakage before use.