RockBalls are a great way to perform self myofascial release with pinpoint accuracy. They are sold as a pair and feature a large spikey ball, a small smooth ball and an instruction book with release trigger points and mobility exercises.
Best of Both Worlds - Two is definitely better than one. The 9 centimetre diameter textured ball and the 6 centimetre diameter smooth ball gives you two tools to break through tough tissues.
Detailed Instructions - Included with every RockBalls is our Movement Manifesto, which outlines the dangers of sedentary lifestyle and features a multitude of corrective exercises and tissue release techniques.
Conveniently Portable - Corrective exercise can be and should be performed anywhere and everywhere. Keep your RockBalls at home, in the car, or even travelling.
Added Bonus - Movement Manifesto - Every set of RockBalls includes a special Movement Manifesto, a booklet that contains valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockBalls
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about the best ways to use RockBalls
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort
- A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques
- One spikey ball - 9 centimetre diameter
- One smooth ball - 6 centimetre diameter
- Both are made of rubber